Thanks to everyone who came out to support yesterday’s May Day Parade and after parade Festivities in Fort Langley especially my family for their participation in the parade and Lenard from Stories on Wheels for entertaining everyone so brilliantly at our site. It was great to again be a part of such a wonderful community event and the feedback we received was tremendous. It is so very important to my wife and I that we continue to support the community in meaningful ways. Langley is where we have decided to raise our 4 boys and we are very proud and fortunate to live here. Included in this post is a sneak peek of a few of the many photos from the event. There will be a video of my family’s “UP” inspired entry that will be posted in the coming days so stay tuned! Photos by the ultra talented @Nataliedollmanphotography. Check out her work at nataliedollmanphotography.com! Congratulations to Heather M. for winning the 4 passes to Fly Over Canada. Thanks for entering and fly safe! And for all those who didn’t make it out to this year’s event, don’t worry. Next year it’ll be even better!
To make an on-line donation, please click the link: http://donate.bccancerfoundation.com/goto/chippingawayatacure. Thank you for your generous support of this event!
Let me and my team of professional contacts coach you through the home buying process.
To attend, please fill out the REGISTRATION FORM below.
Sponsored by Casey Duncan | Macdonald Realty Langley
Like LEGO®? Think you can build a super fun and creative LEGO® house? Want to win a $100 dollar Gift Card to the LEGO® store? Well, what are you waiting for? Start building something awesome and submit your entry!!!
Send a photo of your LEGO® house to email@example.com
Then go to caseyduncan.ca/subscribe-to-win to sign up for my FREE monthly real estate e newsletter full of great information and giveaways!
Contest Rules and Eligibility:
- Limit of one (1) entry per person
- All entries must be original creations.
- All entrants will be placed in a random draw.
- The winner will be drawn on June 30th, 2017.
- The contest is open to BC residents of all ages; however, to be eligible to win the prize, the entrant, if not above the age of majority, must have a parent or guardian subscribe to my FREE monthly real estate e-newsletter. All current subscribers to my e-newsletter are eligible to win with submission of a LEGO® house photo.
- A photo of the entry must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to midnight on June 29th 2017.
- All entrants will receive a confirmation email of their successful entry within 24 hours entry submission.
- The prize must be claimed within 48 hours of notification. In the event a potential winner does not qualify, is not willing to accept the prize, or does not claim the prize, there will be an alternative draw for an alternative winner.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and is not convertible to cash. No purchase necessary to enter or win the prize.
- The personal information collected about entrants is for the sole purpose of administering the contest.
- Thank you in advance to all entrants. Happy building and best of luck!
This contest is not affiliated with the LEGO® company.
It is very important to myself and my family that we support the community that continues to support us and that we support causes that have directly affected us and our loved ones which is why we have partnered with the BC Cancer Foundation for an ANNUAL Christmas tree chipping fundraising event benefitting cancer research. By donation, we will pick up your Christmas tree from your home and deliver it to a tree chipping site. No minimum donation required. Simply call, text, or email to have your tree picked up. Thank you in advance for your continued support by making your friends and family aware of this event and for your generous donations. Both are greatly appreciated!