Thanks for visiting my site and for your interest in finding out more about me. Below is a brief description. To stay connected with me, please sign up for my free monthly e-newsletter by clicking the link provided: https://caseyduncan.ca/in-touch. This e-newsletter contains valuable market news, statistics, home tips and tricks, exclusive access to incredible e-newsletter subscriber events, and monthly giveaways. The option to unsubscribe is available at any time. For more information about the exclusive events, please email email@example.com.
Now, a bit about me…
My wife Kim and I and our family of 4 endlessly hungry boys consider ourselves extremely fortunate to live in Langley. It’s a wonderful community: there’s great schools, green space, an abundance of events, activities, and attractions, plenty of grocery stores (a must for our house) and even the occasional parking space at Costco.
From first time buyers to seasoned sellers, I have worked successfully with individuals, families, and corporations across Greater Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. These successful relationships have been built on trust, competence, and professionalism. And while I have received awards and company recognition, it is the opinion of those I’ve represented that matters most. I am both proud and grateful for their positive reviews of my services and their recommendation of me to others.
As those who have chosen to work with me can attest, I am fully committed to providing people the type of exceptional service I would expect for myself and my family which is why those who work with me do so with confidence. I value these relationships deeply as I do honesty, integrity, and reliability.
As clichéd as it may sound, I love what I do. I love having the opportunity to connect with incredible people, hear their stories, build and strengthen relationships with them and do all I can to make their move forward as efficient, enjoyable, and rewarding as possible. I firmly believe that it is in my client centred approach, attention to detail and genuine interest and care in my clients’ well-being that sets me apart.
Outside of real estate, I enjoy being active and challenging myself with new experiences. I’m a sports enthusiast and enjoy riding motorcycles, surfing (whenever the opportunity arises), quoting movies, DQ Blizzards, and the thought of one day owning a VW van. I love conversations with my dad and I’m known, unashamedly, amongst my siblings and close friends as being an intense and overly competitive board game player. I strongly believe in thoughtfulness, community connection, giving back, and doing one’s best. And while there are many more things that I enjoy, high above them all, it is my wife, our children, and our time together that I value most. For me, it is, and always will be, family first. Though if you were to ask my boys, they would likely suggest that Sunday football has a place on this list as well. What can I say fellas – Skol Vikings!
• Certified Negotiation Expert CNE®
• Bachelor of Education Degree – University of Victoria
• Master of Education Degree – University of Victoria
• Home Inspection Courses – British Columbia Institute of Technology
• Trading Services Licence – University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business
• Member of the Phoenix Society – a society that offers encouragement and accessible services for people who face addiction, mental health, housing, education, criminal justice involvement, and employment challenges to lead a healthy and productive life.
• Founder of “Bowling for the Bank” – an annual FREE bowling event for the community in support of the Langley Food Bank. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Founder of “Chipping Away at a Cure” – an annual, by donation, Christmas tree pick up service benefiting the BC Cancer Foundation. For more information, please visit our site: www.chippingawayatacure.com.